SSC Junior Engineer 2017, ssc.nic.in je, ssc je online, ssc je exam date, ssc je admit card, ssc je result 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has issue a various vacant posts of recruitment and many no. of applicants try to chance and have taken get this jobs. So Candidates who are attempt the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 and so keep connect and regularly visit then you are access latest update for the further process of SSC JE Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc.
SSC JE 2017
Here is a good news the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be soon release notification for the recruitment of various post like as Junior Engineer (JE) in various government departments. Candidates will be select through a process of written examination and interview. The SSC departments JE Exam will be consist of 2 Parts of Paper-I & Paper –II. SSC Department is go to conduct online examination. SSC Junior Engineer is national level online entrance test directed by the Staff Selection commission for Recruitment of Junior Engineer Vacancies in as given below follows…
SSC JE 2017 Online Application
All the candidates are inform the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year release the various post on the various departments. This year SSC are going to recruit the various post for the Junior Engineer Post. All the candidates are searching the Govt. Jobs in the SSC department for the Junior Engineer. Or want to make a career in the SSC Department. Eligible or interested candidates can apply online application form on or before the last date. So we are requested all the candidates they Participate upcoming SSC Junior Engineer Post. If you any further more information about the SSC JE Jobs 2017-18 like as Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Education Qualification, Important dates, Selection Process, Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus etc. as given below you can check it of Read Carefully.
Latest Update :- SSC JE 2017 Exam Date – According to latest notice issue by commission , “Junior Engineer (JE) 2017 Exam” which was scheduled to be held on 01 March to 04 March 2017, And the SSC JE Admit Card Expected to be available in February, 2017 at official website.
|SSC JE Application form||SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Admit Card||SSC JE Result|
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date
- Name of Department: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post : Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Official web site: ssc.nic.in
All the Aspirants are inform that, Finally SSC JE Answer Key is available on official website at ssc.nic.in. All the Aspirants can be check out their SSC JE Exam Answer Key through using bellow allocated official direct link. In Case, Aspirants are any query in Any Online Exam Questions, they will be go for the Objection, Objection Tracker System is also available at bellow link.
Visit here for SSC JE 2017 (Tier 1) Answer Key & Objection Tracker:-Click Here
Staff Selection Commission invite online applications for junior Engineer Application Form in upcoming months. Candidate who wish to apply for JE Exam 2017-18 must be submit their name before the closing date or deadline. other event schedule list below…
|Online Registration start from||01st, October, 2016|
|Closing Date of Part-I Registration||28th, Oct, 2016|
|Closing Date of Part-II Registration||31st, Oct, 2016|
|Written Exam Date||1st March to 4th March 2017|
|SSC JE Results||Update Soon|
Candidates fill to apply the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment available here on this page and the exam will be held in upcoming months. Candidates will go to apply the SSC Latest Recruitment 2017-18 please check or meet the eligibility norms and after if you are sanctification they should be apply online for the SSC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2017 via official website.
SSC Junior Engineer Post Details
Notification will be released for the SSC JE Recruitment of Candidates in the following post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Public Works Department)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Central Public Works Department)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Post)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Military Engineer Services)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- Junior (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- Junior (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval))
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval))
SSC Jr Engineer Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are informed that their age limit should be in between 18 to 32 years as on 01st August 2016. Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules and regulation according to the category wise.
All the candidates should have possess a degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering as given below
- For SSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defence : Candidates should have pass three year diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Institute with two year experience in the field of Civil Construction.
- For SSC JE (Electrical and Mechanical) Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defence: Applicant must have three year diploma in Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical) from any recognized university or Colleges.
SSC Junior Engineer Selection Process
Selection procedure is an important part of any Recruitment Process. In Junior Engineer Exam Selection of the applied candidates will be done on the basis of total marks in the written examination secured by the candidate. Those who qualify the written test (Tier-I & Tier-II) will be called for the personal interview round.
SSC JE Exam Pattern
All the applicants are informed that SSC JE 2016 Exam will be conducted in two stages
- Written Test (Pre or Mains) 500 Marks
- Interview (100 Marks)
- Paper-1 will be Consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Question
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basic performance in paper -1 will be called paper –II
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-1
SSC JE Admit Card 2017
SSC Exam Admit Card will be released by the Staff Selection Commission on the official web site two weeks before the exam. Here we will provided the direct link for the downloading the JE Admit Card on this page. Applicant must enter their Registration Number or date of Birth for downloading the Admit Card. Admit Card not to be sent by the Post. Candidates can download their exam admit Card before the exam 10 days. We gave the advised all the candidates all the candidates who are going to examination they carry your admit Card on the examination center. Candidates may be appeared the Junior Engineer Exam and waiting about the SSC Jr. Engineer Admit Card 2017 here on this page available as well as soon updates on official website after publish on this page or direct link activate to download form SSC Web Portal.
SSC JE Result 2017
As you appear in SSC Junior Engineer Exam will held from 1st to 4th March 2017 and now all wait for SSC Junior Engineer Results. Hello friends time to check out SSC JE Result 2017, the Staff Selection commission very soon release the SSC JE Exam Results 2017 only on the official web portal mention below. The declaration date is not yet publish on official web site will declare here as it declare by officials. So applicants check their roll number wise results, it is expected that SSC JE Result will declare in upcoming March/April 2017.
If you any more information about the SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Application form, you may visit official web site ssc.nic.in.
नौकरी पाने के लिए अपना इ - मेल यहाँ डाले
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.