MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, MP Post Office Vacancy, mp postal gds vacancy, mp postal bharti 2017, MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti,
India Post is a government Operated Organization works under the ministry of Communication and Information Technology the Government of India. Indian Post Office was formed on 1st April 1774. The Head office is located in New Delhi. It is divided into 22 Postal circles.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Postal Department issued notification for MP Postal GDS Recruitment 2017. Now here we are going to list all the detail of MP Post Office Jobs. MP Postal Recruit around 1859 Gramin Dak Sevak through this recruitment. Candidate applying online will be allowed till 2nd May, 2017. Job Seekers who are waiting for the Post Office jobs take maximum advantage of this great opportunity and prepare yourself very well for its selection rounds that you easily get selected for this jobs. Once all candidate before going to apply have a close look on the recruitment notification. Candidate wish to apply must be complete their application form for MP Post office GDS Bharti before the closing date of application form. Candidate who pass out Matric level examination and have a good percentage in Matric may apply online. selection of candidate will be made on merit list. So it is great opportunity for those looking for Gramin Dak sevak vacancy. So use benefit of your martic exam marks now.
MP Postal GDS Vacancy 2017
Here is news for those candidates who are looking the Govt. jobs in the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. Now the Madhya Pradesh Posts Circle has been published an official notification for MP Post office Recruitment 2017 of 1859 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. Jobs seekers who are finding the Jobs in MP Postal Department they can enrolled MP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 via online mode through as given below link. the application form is available on the official web site from 03r April 2017. Eligible Candidates apply MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Form on or before the last date 02nd May 2017. If any more details you may visit official web site appost.in/gdsonline/.
MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Notification
- Organization Name : Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
- Name of Post : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDC)
- No of Posts : 1859 Posts
- Application Mode : Online Mode
- Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
- Job Type : Jobs
- Starting date of Application Form : 03rd April 2017
- Closing date of Application Form : 02nd May 2017
- Official web site : www.appost.in/gdsonline/
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Police Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
MP Postal Circle GDS Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are applying for MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment they should have passed 10th Class exam any recognized board or Schools and also knowledge of Computer.
Candidates age limit between 18 to 40 years old as on 02nd May 2017. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 03 years for OBC category candidates and 05 years for SC/ ST category Candidates.
Selection process will be made based on Merit List according to the 10th class marks for Madhya Pradesh GDS jobs 2017. The MP Postal Circle Recruitment Board will select candidates for 1859 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. The selection for these posts will be made on basis on applied candidate’s percent in 10th board exams. We will get you updated as the MP Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2017 will be declared by officials expected to be declare after 40 to 45 days.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Vacancy Important Date
- Advertisement issue date : 03rd April 2017
- Opening date of Application Form : 03rd April 2017
- Last date of Application Form Submission : 02nd May 2017
Click here to download official Notification
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh postal circle has released an employment notification to recruit 31 candidates from sports quota for Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman & Multitasking Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested in MP Postal Jobs can apply for the MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 through its official website. Starting date of Online Application Form is 7th March 2017. Last date of submission online Application Form is 12th April 2017. Candidates need to download the MP Postal Group D Recruitment Notification and check the eligibility details and important dates. For more details of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Job 2017 you need to visit this page regularly.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of the Recruit Authority:- Madhya Pradesh postal circle
- Job Type:- State Government Jobs
- Name of the Post:- Postal /Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS
- Total Number of Posts:- 31 posts
- Apply mode:- Offline
- Category:- Recruitment
- Official Website:- www.dopmp.in
For the MP Post Office Jobs candidates should have passed 10th / 12th Class its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years. As on 12 April 2017
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years
Candidates will be selected based on qualification & merit basis
MP Postal Group D Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Starting Date of Application Form: – 7th March 2017
- Last date of submission online Application form:- 12th April 2017
The Assistant postmaster General (Estt./Rectt.),
Room No.205, II Floor,
O/o The chief Postmaster General,
Madhya Pradesh Circle, Bhopal-462012
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018
Hello Friends we have great news to share with you that Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle going to release the recruitment for the various post of Postman / Multi-tasking Staff / Fireman and various other posts. Large number of candidates eagerly waiting for the India Post Office Recruitment 2017. Candidates must to check first the official notification. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the Post Office Jobs can apply for the MP Postal Recruitment through the official website. If the Application form offline then candidates need to fill up the Application form with right details and send the Application form by post on the official Address. Read this Article to know all related details and at end at this article we have provided complete details of online Registration Process.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2017
- Name of the Authority:- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
- Name of the examination:- MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Name of The Post:- Postman/MTS/Fireman/ various other Posts
- Total Number of Post:- Update soon
- Category:- State Government Jobs
- Mode of Application Form:- Online / Offline
- Official website:- www.dopmp.in
MP Postal Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should complete their 10th / 12th / Graduation from a recognized School / university.
- For more details of Educational Qualification check the official recruitment notificatio
- Minimum age limit for most of available post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is different for all posts.
- Complete details of Age limit candidates have to read the official notification.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Efficiency Test
- Typing Test
General and OBC candidates must pay and application fees as per mentioned in the official notification. For Reserved category Applicants are exempted of paying Fees.
नौकरी पाने के लिए अपना इ - मेल यहाँ डाले
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.