Current Affairs 21st April 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 21st April 2017
Welcome to our Educational Portal. Now a Days its Became General to Search on the Internet for the Up to Date News Updates of National and International. We cover some important news in Current Affairs Today Section, which are not covered in Daily Detailed News. All the Aspirants can get the 21st April 2017 GK Questions and Practice General Knowledge Quiz from this page. We are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Candidates can check the Current Affairs 21st April 2017 from this post.
Current Affairs 21st April 2017
- Mahatma Gandhi stamps sold for £500,000 at auction in the United Kingdom. A set of four rare stamps featuring the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi has been sold for record £500,000 at an auction in the UK, which, its seller said, is the highest price ever paid for Indian stamps.
- National Green Tirbunal asks Delhi govt to introduce destination buses from May 1. The National Green Tribunal on Thursday directed Delhi government to introduce destination buses from May 1, in a bid to help improve the air quality in the national capital.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated the Civil service Function. To monster the Human Capital Management in Government, a function is there. Union Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated the 11th Civil service Function. Ministry of Personnel Jitendra Singh has also taken part in this event.
- India has recorded impressive growth in recent years: IMF. As per the IMF official notice, it is clear that the India has recorded impressive growth in recent years. And it ultimately shows the good impression while entering into the partnership with other countries.
- MP Govt PPA With Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Madhya Pradesh state govt has signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. This PPA Aims to supply 24 per cent of electricity generated from the Rewa ultra mega solar project.
- China issues stricter rules for officials to report assets. China has issued stricter regulations requiring officials to report personal information, including assets, to the ruling Communist Party, state media said, in the country’s latest effort to tackle corruption.
- Victoria Beckham appointed officer of the order of the British Empire.
- Amezon launches Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote in India.
नौकरी पाने के लिए अपना इ - मेल यहाँ डाले
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.