Current Affairs 20th March 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 20th March 2017
Latest Current affairs had been given here. Here we are giving 20th March 2017 General knowledge Questions given here. Here we are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. We cover some important news in Current Affairs Today Section, which are not covered in Daily Detailed News. Candidates preparing for Competitive examinations mist have to knowledge about the Current Affairs and Practice the Today Day to Day Current Affairs GK Questions Quiz Daily to get Know about the Current Happenings of National and International News Updates.
Current Affairs 20th March 2017
- Sun Pharma’s Dilip Shanghvi appointed as member on RBI’s western board. Sun Pharmaceuticals managing director Dilip Shanghvi has been appointed by the central government as a member on the western area local board of Reserve Bank of India.
- Amitabh Bachchan launches ABC of Breast Health, a Breast cancer app in 12 languages. Mr. Amitabh Bachchan launched the World’s FIRST mobile App on ‘ABC of Breast Health’ at an event organised by Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation
- Indian-American Computer Scientist Anshumali Shrivastava Wins NSF CAREER Award. An Indian-American computer scientist, Anshumali Shrivastava has won National Science Foundation (NSF)’s prestigious CAREER award for his research on redesigning current machine-learning processes.
- First fully India-made train flagged off at Dadar station. The much-awaited made-in-India rake, Medha, is on tracks of the Western Railway.
- Yogi Adityanath took over as the new Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on 19 March 2017. His elevation to the top post in India’s largest and politically most important state raised eyebrows due to his personality as a firebrand Hindu leader. He had founded which socio-cultural organisation that often came to news.
- Trivendra Singh Rawat took over as the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand on 18 March 2017.
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment proposed a draft of Labour Code to provide social security cover to the entire workforce in the country. Bandaru Dattatreya is the Union Minister of Labour & Employment.
- The RBI has got the approval of the government to conduct field trial of the Rs. 10 denomination plastic notes. Australia was the first to introduce the plastic note to safeguard against counterfeiting.
नौकरी पाने के लिए अपना इ - मेल यहाँ डाले
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.