FYJC Admission 2017-18 Online Procedure, FYJC Admission 2017, FYJC Merit list 2017, fyjc Online admission 2017, fyjc pune 2017, fyjc mumbai 2017, fyjc admission form, fyjc online admission process,
First Year Junior College Admission 2017-18 is the way to get admission for graduation from best colleges & institutions of Mumbai and its nearer city. The Education Department has make changes some steps for admission. You have opportunity now to choose 10 colleges rather than 50 as of last year. You can also change the preference after each round. The admission process will do in four rounds for this year it will be from June to July. According education department news they will allow to apply only for one stream among various, instead of earlier process for chosen two. The FYJC is the admission process for college education; candidates need to be applying online after higher secondary education for Graduation. Firstly the authority will give admission on the basis of quota after that for remaining seats the round process will begin.
FYJC Admission 2017
You have not any option for chose colleges zone or wards wise. But you can pick minimum of one and maximum 10 colleges in belonging region. It is expected the admission process will begins in the first week of June. After the SSC Results declaration the education department will conduct four rounds, as possible once in every week between 15th June to 15th July 2017. As the admission process is completed the classes will be also begins. If there will steal the seats are remain, there will be three additional rounds of admission will be there to fill up seats schedule once in every two weeks, up to 1st Sep.
FYJC Mumbai Admission 2017
Latest Update on 02.06.2017: FYJC Mumbai Admission 2017 !!!!! is available now; candidates have completed their SSC from Maharashtra Board looking for class 11th or first year junior college (fyjc) admissions can applied through official link. The seat allotment will be done from 15th June to 15th July; there will be four rounds between these dates one time in a week. As the session classes will begin from 16th July so authority is decide to complete all tasks on time. After these round still have vacant seats then again additional round will be start from 1st Sep to fill up remaining seats.
FYJC Admission Online Procedure 2017-18
Hello dear students after apply for FYJC Admissions you need to suffer from admission rounds. Students no more have any option for the provisional admissions. If you elected in rounds your first preference will be pay fees and secure admission, after that you will be not able to be a part of next rounds if you deposit fee and confirm your seat allotments. If you get a college rather than your choice and you are interested to take admission, you can pay fee and easily take admission but after that you will restricted from other rounds. All students can also appear in next round if they elected in first rounds and not taken admission or deposit fee. You all be seat ready to appear in FYJC Admission Process will be begins completed between 15th June to 15th July 2017 one time in a week and additional rounds one time in two weeks for remaining seats till 1st September 2017.
How to apply online for FYJC Admission 2017-18
For Phase I (Application Form)
- Purchase informing booklet from school/guidance center
- You read and give focus on complete article to fill up sample application form
- Get the Login ID & Password mention in the booklet
- Now visit on official web site fyjc.org.in/mumbai
- Have to log in using login ID & Password as avail in the information booklet
- Change the password and keep it for next login steps
- Now just add security questions and keep the answers in mind
- Now time to take print out of all credentials
- Now need to follow instructions on your screen and the process of the online appli9cation will start
- Fill it properly and get it confirm
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data, Get the application form and attached documents after approved from school or helping center
- Candidates of other than open category or from open category claiming any reservation, get the form and documents after approved by school or helping center
For Phase II Option Form
- In this form you need to add the stream wise for colleges
- Now check it properly and make a click on confirm
Phase III Admission Criteria
- Now first merit list will be declare after result declaration
- You name in seat allotment list you are allotted for college, secure the admission in allotted college by submit the application fee
- If you are not allotted get betterment chance only ones in any one of the rounds and remain in online admission process.
- Now if you are not get name in merit list wait for next merit list.
- If you are allotted a college but not make it secure you will restricted from admission process
- Now second merit list will be publish
- If you are allotted better college in betterment round then cancel admission from previous allotted college & take admission in new allotted college.
Click here for FYJC Admission 2017 Mumbai
नौकरी पाने के लिए अपना इ - मेल यहाँ डाले
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.